Monday, September 26, 2011

Makeup

My best friend's dad always told us to hurry up when we were getting ready and didn't we know you can't buff a turd.  haha Well I beg to differ; one word, kind sir- makeup.  Whether you'd like to admit it or not, makeup does change the way you look.  For the record, makeup is meant to enhance your natural features not make you look like a clown (think Mimi from the Drew Carey show) or completely change how you look! 
This is not a good look for anyone!!
Come on, you know we've all been there!  You looked in the mirror and said dang I look good!  This brings me to my next thought; why not prove my point with the many faces of Christine.  I love my sweatpants and no makeup but lets not forget my mom was a Mary Kay lady and my aunt still is- needless to say I grew up playing dress up with nothing but the best.  I love trying fun makeup combos.  Currently obsessed with bright liners; fun pop of color never hurt anyone! 

So here it is ladies and germs gentlemen.  The many faces and techniques of my (most people's) average looks. 

First thing in the A.M.- pretty hot right?
still no makeup-but a hat livens me up...

Pretty average day, normal makeup, air dry hair


Another average day but w/straight hair
All dressed up for my college graduation-
don't have a close up but I have full makeup on and did my hair :)

As you can see I look a lot different all dolled up than I do when I first wake up.  Is it the end of the world?  Heck no, does it prove my point? Heck yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment