Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lazy Saturday?

As most of you know I'm not much of a sleeper-some days are better than others.  Tonight is not one of those nights, yet then again I got to witness a small piece of magic that you'd normally sleep through.
Here's how the day went: completed FASFA, gym, brunch with a friend, volunteer for 5ish hours, watched t.v/worked on some homework with some of my besties, came home did laundry, cleaned my room, and organized the fridge, picked up another bestie up from the bar and now here I sit. You think I'd be tired, then again I'm a mutant. 

The only good thing about this whole situation is this: the sky tonight is the clearest its been in a while.  Victory! I think so-there's something so peaceful and reassuring about the night sky-granted it doesn't compare to the Midwest sky (thanks, light pollution!) but I'll take what I can get. 

What would you do if you couldn't sleep for a majority of your life?  Be a genius and study all the time, get a 24 hr membership to a gym?  Hook a girl up, kinda getting bored with my current situation.  I mean you can't clean when your entire household is sleeping-my roomies love their sleep and would prolly shank me.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment