Friday, October 7, 2011

Weekend joys

Happy Friday!  A few weekends ago I went to my mom's house.  It was a lot of fun, filled with relaxation and helping others.  My mom sits on the board of directors for the Arthritis Foundation; every year we help with their Jewels of the Vine event.  I love this event; I get to volunteer with my mom, get free wine and dress up!  This year the event was held at the Fine Arts Center in Colorado Springs and I completely feel in love with their chandeliers.




Another great thing about the weekend: craft time!  Despite what my mother says she is pretty crafty and can put things together.  We made flower vases with stencils and paint that's dish washer safe!  I had such a great time; that for my bestie's birthday we are going to paint wine glasses :)






No comments:

Post a Comment