Friday, October 7, 2011

Homecoming!

Last weekend I went back to Colorado State for homecoming and my college's 25th birthday celebration.  I had a fantastic time; it was definitely the pick me up I needed!  It was so nice to spend time with friends, professors and department heads I look up to, and most importantly, my FOCO family.  I was greeted with hugs, huge smiles, and kind words of you look great and I miss you!  It just felt really good to be cared about (even if they were yanking my chains!)  It was also sad because I saw a few people who I still deeply care about and it was apparent we are just going apart and becoming strangers.

I will always love (and hate some of) the memories I had in college but all in all it was nice to go back, see everyone, and be reminded of the true college community.  Below is a picture from tailgating at the big game!  Go RAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment