Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weakness

We all have weakness in life, whether it be for shoes, cars, actual body weakness; we all have it.  The thing about weaknesses some of them aren't that bad, others you need to learn how to walk away from.  When it comes to my weaknesses it is very hard to say no, but I'm getting much better with moderation!  Here's my question about weaknesses: can they be classified as vices?  If so here is a list of mine!

  • Popcorn
  • Sweatpants
  • Dirty rap Sultry R & B music
  • Victoria Secret
  • Diet Coke with Lime and Diet Mountain Dew
  • Boys Men with ribcage tattoos
  • Wicked awesome nail polish
  • Kringla & lefse
  • Laughter and great smiles
  • Quotes
  • Fast Cars
  • Dancing
  • My Friends

    I'm pretty sure no matter what my mood or how busy I get, I will always enjoy love have a hard time turning down the things on this list!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment