Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend

I love Halloween, it is fun to get dressed up, walk run between houses collecting candy with your friends, making popcorn balls and candy grab bags, and watch scary movies.  I remember growing up I never missed a year!  Every year my friend and I would have our annual scream fest where we watched all the Scream movies and even a few other scary movies; I even trick or treated until I graduated high school!  Halloween was always a carefree holiday and isn't that what the holidays are all about? 

This year I dressed up as Pebbles from the Flintstones; it was so much fun!  I had a great time making my costume and it was quite the adventure being a red head.  I'm a natural brunette who has a fabulous time.  I've been a blonde (boy did I look awful!!)  granted I was in middle school at the time but I'm going to say brunette totally trumps the blonde; but what about the red head for 2 days?  I had a great time, they may have the best time, sassy, quick witted and one of a kind (you know red hair is a disappearing trait/gene!)...Note: couldn't decide what shorts to wear; but I decided on the bright blue ones! Here are some of the epic pictures from the night!


Panda Gladiator Anyone?
Solid Gladiator costume that Mel and I whipped up.
Mel was definitely the brains behind the vision!

I also dressed up as a kitty cat on Monday and handed out candy to the trick or treaters with my roommates.  We all threw together costumes and had a great time-most of the things came from my closet haha it was fun to do something together!  Mike was a marathon runner (he had just gotten back from the gym), Cassie was the Christmas spirit - 1980's style in a sweet ugly sweater! 

No comments:

Post a Comment