Monday, August 29, 2011

The Merger

This past spring I was in a sports psychology class that required us to put together a creative project that encompassed the material we were learning.  I did a blog, it was fun, talked about a variety of exercise topics, had a song of the day, and even tried to give you a few tips here and there.  Well after the project was over; I found it was hard enough to manage one blog let alone two! 

This is what I decided to do- we are going to merge the two-  I'm going to keep this blog up and running and try and prolly through in a exercise related post here and there.  You should definitely check out my other blog- it was a lot of fun and has some great tips.  Plus you can learn even more about me haha check it out :)  Living Healthy One Step at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment