Friday, July 8, 2011

Why I like blogging

Blogging- very nice (say in a Borat type voice)**
Gives me more than 160 characters to express myself; Gives me something to do with my time  Allows me to say what I want without having to worry about judgements or how people will respond.  Life is about censors whether you believe it or not and sometimes it is nice to be able to say "Hey, life is kinda rough right now but it'll be okay" without people blowing up your Facebook status or pointing out some hidden treasures in life. 

It's also pretty sweet to form a virtual network of friends or update family and friends across the country what cool stuff you've been up to.  Gotta problem, need a support system, want a good chuckle, have tons of thoughts and no one to listen- all great reasons to blog or read blogs. 

Side note: check out Kate Nash, she's English and a pretty catchy songwriter/singer!

No comments:

Post a Comment