- Open 24/7
- Pool/Steam room/Sauna Open 24/7 (you'd be surprised that some 24 hr gyms close these at 10pm..WTF?)
- Free Fitness Classes including yoga, Pilates, boot camp, and some even have hip hop
- Semi Hottie Trainers
- Lack of stretching/abdominal work space
- Not a single WoodWay Treadmill
- Hip hop class not so great if you want to be challenged or may feel like you can't bust a move to the fullest for fear of judgement*
- How Freaking Hot is in the there...Feel like a whore in church on $2 Tuesday!
- Low-friction transportation system completely eliminates the deck
- Due to the rubberized tread- joins absorb energy during impact getting rid of the stress/shock on joints & connective tissue
- Great for people with Arthritis, prone to shine splints, & helped me manage my pain level during my half marathon training!
- Check out a list of full benefits here! http://www.woodway.com/woodwaydifference.html
It's worth the investment! Less maintenance, less energy consumption, makes working out more comfortable = higher memberships sold!
2nd- Can we get some A/C in this bitch!!!
It's a known fact that I'm a sweater, I don't glisten or whatever that crap your girlfriend tries to sell you when its 100 degrees out and her makeup is melting off her face. Working out = sweating. However, I should not be dripping sweat after my 5 minute warm up (I'm not obese, I'm in okay shape, inappropriate).
As a marketing standpoint, I get it- it's no different than what our high school athletic director did during winter sports-
paid off the other teams turned up the furnace! The warmer environment makes a person tired, increases sweating thus increases dehydration, & makes a person think they are working extra hard.
In an effort to trick the average person into believing they are getting a top notch workout you raise the temp. on you A/C unit - here's a tip.
Not kidding, I feel like I get heat stroke every time I'm there!
|After my workout, so not impressed- feeling like death & dizzy. Awesome!|
If you actually turned down the temp. these would be the consequences:
- less people walking around half naked- damn I know
- people would burn more calories b/c it takes your body more energy to warm up the air temp. to core body temp
- gym wouldn't reek like your brother's car after he left his wrestling gym bag in a hot car for 2 weeks
- decrease bacterial growth & the chances of people spreading illness
- would be half as humid in that bitch
- people might buy more PT sessions to get to the point of dripping sweat that they used to achieve
Increase my monthly fees by 5 bucks, turn on the A/C and get yourself a WOODWAY. Hell WOODWAY's would alone increase your membership enrollments because very few gyms have them!