Taking a bath on the other, stresses.me.out. When I told this to my mom, she laughed at me and said, "That's funny because you used to love bathes so you could play in the water." Well Mommadukes, times have changed.
Reasons why it stresses me out:
- You are sitting in your own filth! You bathe to get clean not get more dirty.duh.
- I'm too tall for standard tubs!
- Water gets cold
- I get cold
- Don't get an ounce of relaxation, only anxiety
- Hello instant bacterial growth
- Soap scum left on your skin? Um, I'll pass thanks.
I wish I could enjoy taking a bath like a majority of the population; reading a book, being surrounded by candles, listening to music, I just can't. Hot tubes, yeah I can get down on that. I mean you are wearing a bathing suit, fully sunk in water, have chemicals, and super hot water-chances are you'll get too hot instead of cold.
Does the thought of taking a bath completely freak anyone else out?