Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I know what you are thinking, it's the end of January and this fool is now just starting her resolutions.  Yep!  Here's the thing, I really view Easter as the new year.  It's weird I know but for me Easter has always meant new life, new beginnings, close to my birthday so literally a new year of life for me..boo ya!  I also like to take the month of January and really think about some goals or resolutions I'd like to accomplish or work towards in the coming year. After I've thought of some good resolutions, I write them down, post them where I can see them, and then I start around the 1st of February.  Some are kinda silly, some will be a very big challenge but I'm excited about it!  A little challenge here and there is good, makes you a stronger person. 

In this coming year, I'd like to...(in no particular order)

  1. wear my retainer every single night!
  2. learn more about the family business
  3. increase my knowledge on hobbies my family does
  4. move onto bigger and better things or ideas...don't stop dreaming
  5. complete the Certificate of Public Health Sciences with stellar grades
  6. get accepted into the full Master of Public Health program
  7. be okay with the idea that "normal" is different for everyone & truly accept my limitations
  8. find some sort of job, take another course, or volunteer in more diverse areas
  9. tattoo Believe on my left rib cage with my brother while he gets his rib piece
  10. decide between Physician Assistant School and Medical School and just go for it
  11. be more open with people, put myself out there more
  12. update my blog more regularly
Here is my list of things I'd like to accomplish this year, if I hit the mark on all of them great, if I don't no worries.  Always got next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment