|Haha, yep seems about right...|
Yesterday evening was not an exception to this idea. Last night, my buddies and I go into the sauna and sure enough here comes the weirdo, who farmer blew his nose, put his grimy hands on the seat & magazine he was reading...all proceeding to rub his stomach and chest. What? Why are you sitting 1. super close to me and 2. awkwardly rubbing yourself. Excuse me, sir, you are not in here alone!
As I was sitting there trying not to gage, I thought of a few Sauna Etiquette rules that need to be posted on the door as you walk in.
- Chatting is okay, yelling is not.
- Don't sweat/sneeze/cough on the person next to you
- Avoid staring at people's bodies - they notice; don't be a creep!
- Just start a conversation if you want- again don't awkwardly stare
- If you start to get dizzy or have a hard time breathing- Get OUT